Thursday, April 15, 2010

morning coffee

At the moment I'm proud of myself.

I've been enjoying coming to Uni everyday and learning. Lately though, it feels like everything I've learned is sinking in and integrating into a huge blob of knowledge; making my mind work the way it needs to work in order to become a good engineer. This is extremely exciting for me.

I'm proud of myself because I've worked hard at my studies and the effort has really paid off. I'm also very thankful that I have access to a good university and teaching staff. I think the combination of their and my effort has really paid off.

I think most people who have ever been to school would agree that occasionally it can be a drag. Class come sometimes be boring, the teacher could be less than stimulating, you may not be interested in the subject matter, or you may simply be not in the mood. I think the key is to make sure that this is not the norm though. You only get out what you put in, and if you approach things with an open mind and with a good attitude, a boring teacher/subject matter can actually help you in ways you wouldn't expect.

Rock on education.

No comments:

Post a Comment